DEBORAH D. ENGLISH-JONES | SENIOR ATTORNEY
Prior to moving to Missouri, Debbie was a partner at a national law firm in Houston, Texas, where she worked with clients on a broad range of real estate and lending transactions. She has extensive experience with the acquisition, sale and leasing of various types of real property and the representation of lenders in connection with construction, development, acquisition, homebuilding and term loans. Debbie has handled loan workouts and numerous foreclosures.
A native of Texas, Debbie moved with her husband, Josh, and family to Missouri in 2007. Debbie and Josh have three children and live on a farm in the Osceola area.
Areas of Practice
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Juvenile Law
- Real Estate
- B.A., English, magna cum laude, The University of Texas at Austin
- J.D., with honors, The University of Texas School of Law
Awards | Honors | Achievements
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Missouri Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Locke Liddell & Sapp (now Locke Lord), Partner, 1997 – 2007