KERRY MORGAN | ASSOCIATE
After graduating from Missouri State University, summa cum laude, Kerry received her Juris Doctorate, summa cum laude, from the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law.
While in law school, Kerry served as the Managing Editor for The Urban Lawyer and was awarded the Joseph E. Stevens, Jr. Memorial Prize and the West Publishing Company Award for Outstanding Scholarly Accomplishment, both recognizing her achievements in legal writing.
Kerry’s practice focuses on estate planning, business and real estate in both Missouri and Kansas.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Estate Planning
- General Business and Corporate
- Real Estate
- B.S.Ed, History, summa cum laude, Missouri State University
- J.D., summa cum laude, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
AWARDS | HONORS | ACHIEVEMENTS
- Dean’s List, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law
- Joseph E. Stevens, Jr. Memorial Prize
- West Publishing Company Award for Outstanding Scholarly Accomplishments
- American Bar Association
- Cass County Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
Kerry Morgan, Municipalities and Religion: The Lessons of Town of Greece v. Galloway, 47 URB. LAW. 339 (2015)
Past results do not guarantee future results. Every case and matter is different and should be judged on its own merits. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.